quotes:

"Most people are in arrested development and cannot use logic." Jacob.
"Competition and capitalism are hated to-day because of their tendency to destroy poverty and privilege." William Hutt
"America is unique in that our economy is totally dependent on global charity." Peter Schiff

Monday, June 4, 2012

About Comments

I love getting comments about how great my stuff is, of course.
But sadly, I usually am unable to reply, for technical reasons.

Bottom line: Keep 'em coming, but don't expect a reply. My apologies.

Also, If I don't answer a rebuttal to an article, doesn't mean I don't have one.
Smiling Dave prides himself on the quality of his readership. You must have some brains if you got here in the first place. So I leave it to the reader to sort out who is right.

Thanks to all 5,000 of you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment